Date of this session: Mon. July 19, 2021
Our 4-hour synchronous sessions will be held from 8:00AM-12:00PM (New York time). Not sure what time it is in your region? Check the time zone converter.
This session is designed specifically related to teaching PK-12 Math curriculum divided into five modules:
- Curriculum & Instruction: Examine student-centered pedagogical approaches and instructional practices for synchronous and asynchronous activities.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice: Delve into teacher competencies that promote culturally responsive teaching.
- Assessment & Feedback: Share formative and summative assessment practices for F2F, online, and hybrid environments.
- Social Emotional Learning: Explore ways to mitigate and address the social and emotional needs of all learners.
- Virtual Learning: Harvest the collective knowledge of the group around best practices and resources for virtual teaching.
* This session will use both Canvas and Zoom.
Meet the presenter:
MS Math Teacher at The American School of the Hague, Netherlands
Jill Broderick is passionate about using technology to support equity, flexibility, and creativity in math. She is a “Google for Education Certified Innovator” who is striving to change the narrative of math education, having 12 years of experience teaching MS math in the US, London, Singapore, and soon The Hague! Outside the classroom, she enjoys reading, trivia, cooking, and hanging out with her sausage dog, Ispíní von Weenie.