Date of this Session: February 9, 2021
Time of this Session: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM New York Time
Please use this time converter to see when this session will occur in your time zone.
This session is available for $250 per school and includes up to three attendees per school team.
School Operations presents a special workshop dedicated to Facebook Advertising for Business Managers, Admission Managers, and Marketing Managers. In this session, led by industry expert Alon Abraham from TAG Direct, you will learn how to generate leads on Facebook, craft a strategy for your school, design winning campaigns with ads for just a dollar a day, and measure your success.
What we will cover:
- Facebook Ads strategy and how to design your campaigns for maximum impact
- Understanding the Facebook pixel
- Designing a simple ads funnel
- Understanding advertising objectives and ways to advertise on Facebook
- Navigating the Facebook Ads Dashboard
- Audience targeting + retargeting options
- Creating audiences to target your ideal customer
- Understanding the Facebook Ads campaign structure
- Ad creative formats
- How to create an ad campaign, from strategy through to completion
- Ad testing and optimization options
- Reporting — how to interpret your results and analytics
- Ad management options — Power Editor/Ads Manager + Business Manager
Recordings are not provided post-event due to the interactive nature of the session.