Date of this Workshop: April 13
Time of the Session: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM New York Time
Please use this time converter to see when this session will occur in your time zone.
This session is available for $250 per school and includes up to three attendees per school team.
Utilizing Google will help increase the quality and quantity of your school website traffic and exposes your brand through ‘organic’ search engine results. ISS School Operations presents a special workshop dedicated to exploring the Google marketing landscape.
Join us and industry expert Alon Abraham from TAG Direct to learn how to generate more qualified leads to your website and how to best utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Ads (SEM). This workshop is designed for Admission Managers, Marketing Managers, Marketing & Communication Professionals, Principals, and Heads of School.
Part I: An Overview of the Search Landscape
- Learn why search is an integral part of our marketing arsenal
- Discuss methodology and approach to search engine marketing
Part II: Search Engine Optimization Tools of the Trade
- Define our keywords and audience
- How to develop search-optimized web content
- Identify link-building opportunities
Part III: Paid Search with Google Ads
- Define our keyword strategy
- Draft optimized ads
- Create a winning campaign structure